View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 02:45 PM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Another really good eppy , a lot happened, right here goes:

Rumple:
- He is mending Chip!!! , and then having a quick chat with Rogers and talking about Belle, oh my THE FEELS!!
- Really liked the scene with Regina in the destroyed room, Regina you would think by now that you would know Rumple knows all, I mean come on
- I must admit the next scene with Rumple and Regina might go down as one of my all time fave scenes of their's. Talking about letting the Guardian go and Belle being his guiding light
- Ooo showdown with Facilier, don't threaten Rumple's family mate!

All in all great Rumple scenes last night

Other stuff:
- Aww Dri and Anastasia as kids, lovely scene
- Dri showdown with Gothel, I wish someone would kill Gothel, anyone will do, just get rid of her please
- Aww cute scene with Lucy and Regina, operation bromance , just with we could see a scene with Henry and Rumple
- Crickey the killer is after Dri
- I do wish Gothel wasn't such a influence with Dri in the flashbacks, even though Dri was all over the place..
- Nice scenes with Henry, Rogers and Nick
- So Gretel is a witch as well and Hansel, where is he...
- Awww Dri what are you doing regarding Anastasia, should you put all your faith in Facilier!
- So confirmed Anastasia was the Guardian....
- Seems fate wants Jacinda and Henry to be together..
- Aww so glad Dri and Anastasia are reunited and get to spend a new life together in EF2
- Oh my Nick is the killer so is he Hansel?

S7 you are cooking on gas atm
I have to say that I haven't enjoyed a season since season 1 and 2 on this show! I love the intertwining of all the stories. It is more ensemble and not just focused on one character. This is what I missed. I loved all the Rumbelle references and Rumple showing that he s grown and is doing the right thing of which I am sure Belle is proud of him! Belle was felt during the entire episode and practically the entire season so far. She may be gone but her importance has not been forgot!
Chip was a wonderful surprise!
I loved Ivy/Ana, aka Dru/Ana! I also loved Dru and Gretel. I felt bad that Gretel tried to kill her and I am betting Nick/Jack is Hansel and I understand why he is doing what he is doing kind of the reverse of his sister. I also like that his curse name is Nick just like the Hansel of EF1 is Nick as well.
Gothel is awful but she makes a great villian and Facillier seems alot like Rumple but I loved Rumple putting him on notice! Rumple sees right through him and has his number!

I loved the Jacinda and Henry scenes and the Lucy/Regina scenes! I am looking forward to some interaction between Henry and Rumple and hopefully Lucy and Rumple! I can't wait for the next episode!