View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 08:46 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am starting to wonder if Facilier will end up being the Guardian, and that is why he wants the dagger. Daniel Francis filmed as Facilier in a FB for the episode entitled The Guardian. I think if it is a Facilier flashback then there is time for a romantic adventure with him and Regina to solidify them as a couple. A&E do really well on telling short romances. Snowing, Rumbelle, and now Curious Archer were all established in one episode.
I'm not convinced Facilier is evil, I think he may turn out to be a morally gray character, but I don't think he is likely the "pure of heart, incorruptible by evil" person that Gothel described. I didn't realize he filmed flashbacks for The Guardian though. That is interesting. I still feel like it's Alice, even though there have been indicators in interviews that it was her and might not be her anymore. I hope whoever it is doesn't have to become immortal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Do we know for sure he wrapped in 21? He might have one scene for the end of 22 or h might be back sometime before April 4.
I believe he wrapped in 20. He posted on his insta story about filming the day 20 wrapped and then a day or so later posted his next stop was NYC. He hasn't posted anything about filming since. It's not impossible he'll be back before filming ends, but I'll be surprised. This doesn't feel like a typical OUAT love story to me - it feels like a past relationship that is being used to push the plot along - but maybe that is just me. That said, up until this week I thought their connection was purely physical and that doesn't seem to be the case. She admits to feelings for him and it seems possible he was going to tell her about the dagger before Zelena interrupted them at the waterfront, although I'm not sure why he'd tell her that knowing she'll probably tell Rumple. I also think he knew Lucy was in the apartment when he got home and let her go.

Last edited by sherry02; 03-25-2018 at 05:35 AM