View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:34 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Interesting.

I guess with me, I know the Spiritual Realms are where it's at for sure... those realms compared to our Earth World make Earth look so boring and mundane. That said, I am constantly remembering that we are on Earth for Spiritual Development and learning, experiencing. Earth is our school. So I embrace the school, even if this school can be boring, and at times, tough as hell. Thus, I will embrace the forest, trees and water, the beauty that does exist here, and at the same time, I crave peace and tranquility and can get just that in nature and looking at the fluidity of water... water is SO Spiritual... water is fluid, it's not stationary, it flows... it reminds me that I am a Spiritual Being and I embrace everything that is going on, past, present and future.
Makes sense.

Honestly I do not see the physical world being tough for me. It's not. It's just boring. I am rarely surprised at what's going on and I always see the big picture. I can't even act properly at those lessons because it's just like meh. I don't feel it as something big or unique. I am so detached most of the time that I do not even get into it that much.

Like I could get pissed at something/someone and then I forget about it. I do not just detach from the physical world as far as surrounding goes, I detach from life in general. I am too busy thinking about something to even experience what's going on around me.