View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:22 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Because I find the physical world too boring. My thoughts are far more interesting. Everything in the physical world is the same to me. I do not see something so unique to pay attention to it. It's still roads, rocks, trees, ground and water. It's the same colors in different shapes basically. I see it and I forget about it the next moment.
Interesting.

Quote:
The thing with me is I do not find something unique with nature. Everywhere I go it's still the same. I can't sit and just watch the nature. I start thinking about my own stuff and then I do not even remember what I saw.

I see. How would you describe the process of appreciating?
I guess with me, I know the Spiritual Realms are where it's at for sure... those realms compared to our Earth World make Earth look so boring and mundane. That said, I am constantly remembering that we are on Earth for Spiritual Development and learning, experiencing. Earth is our school. So I embrace the school, even if this school can be boring, and at times, tough as hell. Thus, I will embrace the forest, trees and water, the beauty that does exist here, and at the same time, I crave peace and tranquility and can get just that in nature and looking at the fluidity of water... water is SO Spiritual... water is fluid, it's not stationary, it flows... it reminds me that I am a Spiritual Being and I embrace everything that is going on, past, present and future.