View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 05:21 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Cool!

Daydreaming is my default setting . This is why it's not safe for me to go to any new place alone. I will get lost . I do not notice roads, signs, nothing. I am so much in my own world that sometimes it's not even healthy. I definitely detach from the physical world.

Yesterday I was talking to M and told him to tell me if I cross a line with the people in the team and he was like "You can see how they feel based on their reactions" and I was like "Yeah but this is too draining for me. I do not have the energy to do that" .

I guess normal people do see how people react to them, but I am not normal .
Why do you think you detach?

I remember being in NYC of all places and felt at times like I was sort of a part of the city in a robotic way... like I took in the city in a detached way so I didn’t have to notice or focus in on the details. I think I had to go there because there was way too much Energy swirling around and the risk was absorbing too much. Introverted and also picking up on and absorbing all that Energy would have been too much. I had to detach but I do remember going to Central Park and just getting lost in the beautiful nature.

Get me inside a beautiful dark green forest or in front of tranquil water and I’m gone. I have to be alone though to really appreciate it. With others and it's not nearly as awesome.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-23-2018 at 06:49 AM