View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 03:21 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The anomalous sensitivity extends to emotions with psychic people being strongly associated with a high emotional sensitivity. In the Meyer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) most psychic people fall into the INFJ and INFP categories. Introverted, intuitive and feeling are characteristics of people whose emotions are finely tuned. Introverted, because they are easily overwhelmed by the emotions of people around them, intuitive because they respond to information in a feeling way and use feeling for making judgements.
https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/...ychic-ability/
This is such great stuff. I've read this in endless articles that INFJ and INFP are the two strongest types that are Psychic, but especially Psychic Empath, indeed. The biological component is fascinating, which explains why I come from a line of family members who were/are psychic too, and most are INFJ. I know two (aunt and Great Aunt) are obvious INFPs. Then there's the health problems associated with the INFJ and INFP types and how it's tied to our psychic abilities. Autoimmune disease too. Hello, I am IgA Deficient! Even the abuse stuff makes sense. Not within my family but some serpents from my past clearly were not good for me and I stayed involved in unhealthy situations for far too damn long. It all makes sense. Really great read.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-20-2018 at 01:10 PM