View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:27 PM
RandHrShipper1
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia87 (View Post)
Q: what episode is when Lucy and Wyatt start showing feelings for each other? And who starts to have them first? And when is their first kiss? And when so they first get together as a couple?
Well, I think their attraction to each other was apparent from the beginning, and it was pretty mutual. But then they went through missions together and disagreed and compromised and really supported each other so that their relationship is well-cemented before anything romantic happens. I knew they were endgame when Wyatt got jealous during 1x04. They had an undercover kiss in 1x09 but not a real kiss yet. (Lucy had a fiancée who just appeared after their first mission who she had to break up with in season one and Wyatt was still dealing with his wife's death.) During this second season, though, the writers have believably accelerated things. In last night's FUN ep, they had another almost-kiss.

From the promos, it looks like next Sunday's ep will be THE one where they admit their feelings, kiss, maybe more.

These two characters are just perfect together , so I hope the angst that is coming after next Sunday's ep (see the spoiler thread for this show to know what I'm talking about) will all be worth it in the end.