View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 10:48 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Jen, now about you splash a perfume on before sitting beside your co-worker. Use fragrant lotion on your hands too. Or even buy a potpourri and put it at your desk so you smell that and not your co-worker?

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm having a lazy Sunday today which I like.
any type of strong smell bothers my head and triggers my migraines. all that you just mentioned will bother me

well friday night after work i had to go back to the hospital cuz my foot was ice cold and i couldnt feel my toes. they ran all kinds of tests on me and couldnt find anything wrong with me. even though it took two doctors to find a pulse in my foot. even when they had me taking the artery test in my legs and foot they had a hard time finding it with that machine too. but after 5 hrs they sent me home and said just to follow up with my reg doc (i have a appt with him tomorrow) and to tell him he needs to refer me to a podiatrist for more test. now today my foot does feel better and im able to wiggle my toes again. but its just so weird tht all last night i couldnt. but my foot is still really cold. its like its in an ice bucket.