Elite Fan

Copulators #71: Because They Were Swept Up By the Net Of Love

Member List

*Coming Soon

Season One Moments

*Coming Soon

Season Two Moments

Quotes About Jack/Kate

Matthew: I have a feeling that in the near term, it'll be Sawyer and Kate, and in the long term, it'll be Jack and Kate. (Source: Entertainment Weekly)

Matthew: As for the possibility of Kate and Jack hooking up anytime soon, Fox says, "I think that's a possibility. They're drawn to each other in a really intense way. But I do think it's going to take time, based on their characters, what you learn about their past. These are two people that are not easily going to fall into something, especially with Jack's father issues and Kate's trust issues. Even if they're feeling it inside, they'll deny it to themselves, because the situation is not conducive to that. (Source: E! Watch With Kirsten)

Evangeline (about a Jack & Kate romance): It will happen. Just wait for it - it will happen. (Source: TV Guide)

Matthew (about working with newcomer Evangeline Lilly): I knew that [Lost and Alias executive producer] JJ Abrams had such a fantastic track record that I wasn't concerned at all. The kind of confidence and poise that she has exhibited is remarkable. (Source: TV Guide)

Matthew: Evie is incredibly charming, and she's fun to be around. (Source: People Magazine)

Evangeline: He's [Foxy] like a big brother. He took me under his wing. (Source: People Magazine)

Matthew: We've got some smokin' girls in this cast! (Source: TV Guide)

1-2-3-4-5... ACTION! At the moment Jack/Kate scene

The hug of love (From 1x08 The Moth)

The looks of love (From: 1x09 Solitary)

The kiss of love (2x09 What Kate Did)

Last edited by -Katie-; 04-18-2006 at 06:05 AM