View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 02:59 PM
AutumnColorsღ
Fan Forum Star

Charlie/Claire (Lost) #2- Because its not over between these two!

Welcome to the Charlie and Claire Thread

made by Cecily(Davis-scott)

Shipper list
Rainstorm18
blueschild007
red_cherry
Bella Grint
jhlover
L i N d $ @ y
SaraSidleStokes
divaduck
xxCrashIntoMexx
x-love-adam-brody-x
xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx
luvcali76

"The scene was meant to be good. Nothing more, nothing less. I credit all hottitude and seductivity to Dom and Emilie." - Damon Lindelof, writer on "Confidence Man"

"I don't know if it will fully blossom. I keep asking the writers, and they're like, "You know, right now we got something really good going on. It's a very sweet, kind, nurturing kind of friendship. If you guys start making out behind palm trees, it might get a littly dirty." - Dominic Monaghan

"Dirty Charlie? Dirty Claire? I think Charlie would be dirty, but not Claire. I'm leaving that more ot Shannon and Sayid. You know, kind of that older man curropting that youg woman. It's like Salman Rushdie and Paris Hilton." - Dominic Monaghan

"I like Claire, as well. Not that I'm big on pregnant women. I'm just ah... she's just a sweet character, you know?" - Dominic Monaghan

"She wants to do things her own way, but she's now succumbing to accepting a little help from people like Charlie, who's really taken a liking to Claire. There's a friendship that's developed there that I think had also helped him throug his hard times, with coming off his heroin addiction. So, that's been a nice thing there, him helping her and also her helping him. I don't know where the relationship is going beyong a friendship, though. - Emilie de Ravin

"I love Charlie and Claire... tonight was jut a taste of MORE to come next season." - Damon Lindelof on "Born to Run"

If anyone wants to help try to get the first post back the way it was, please feel free. In the meantime, lets continue on with the CC love
My LJ

Last edited by BleedingBlue; 04-29-2007 at 09:22 PM