View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 02:21 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
It's going pretty well work is good and not crazy which always makes me happy
How about yours?
Okay, that's good

My week has been good so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i went and saw papa roach. i had seats i was in the front row on the side. great view. the show was awesome. im glad i didnt have floor seats which is what i normally get. this is a new event center they just opened up at the local community college here. and most venues around here dont allow moshing and crowd surfin anymore. but this place did. and the pit was insane. so i was glad i wasnt down there. i had a great spot where i was. and jacoby came out into the audience right past me. i was in such shock that he was that near me i didnt capture it on film or video. but i did get some other shots (that are on my FB) this is the first concert at this venue you can tell they are still working out the kinks. in the middle of the show they turned on the house lights for no reason for two songs they kept yelling to turn them back off. they did have a ton of security there which was good. the lines for the concessions was outrageous though and so was the prices. you would have thought elvis was back from the dead with the amount of people waiting in those lines. and they never seemed to move. i was like forget that i dont need a drink that bad.
That's great, glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Sam, I've only seen 3 eps so far. I haven't progressed yet from last weekend.
Good luck with that