View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 06:09 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
It's not like Everwood only had one town doctor. They had 3!
Exactly! I remember back in the day people saying she felt the most comfortable with Andy. BS. Should have been the exact opposite! They were never friendly since Madison screwed him over as the worst babysitter on the planet. She went against everything he asked of her. She was a failure in every way. I’m shocked she had the guts to approach Andy without suffering a severe panic attack. No way would any sane woman only feel comfortable with him! No freaken way. It says a lot about her character since she went right to Andy without caring about what she would cause by going there. Deep down she probably figured eventually Ephram would find out too. But she wouldn't tell him, she would drop everything into Andy's lap, forcing him to make touch decisions.

Quote:
Did Madison think Andy would just wave some magic wand and it would all go away. That is fancy neurosurgeon medical degree would erase Ephram's memory of Madison? What was she thinking. She had an opportunity to make things right. Maybe she didn't have to tell Ephram, but she did need to do good by Ephram. Letting Andy "take care of everything" didn't do good by Ephram at all. I don't know why she went to Andy either. It's a conflict of interest. Not only is Andy Ephram's father, but Andy is that baby's grandfather. It's way more of a connection then just a girl who got pregnant by her teenage boyfriend and visits the town doctor. I wonder if Madison ever considered the fact that she was going to Andy about her pregnancy and Andy was the grandfather in this situation. IMHO, I think it changes things drastically when you put that into perspective. It wasn't Ephram losing out on a son, Delia losing out on a nephew, it was also Andy losing out on his grandson.
Completely agree! No clue what Madison expected by going to Andy. Most women would have enough sense not to consider Andy as an option. Not Madison. It’s like she secretly wanted to rub it in. Or she knew he’d send her away. It’s almost like she set Andy up to be the bad guy which is why she went to him. She never wanted the baby. Not even for a second. She wanted Andy to take the fall.

Quote:
It's clear, crystal clear that Madison didn't want this child. She had no intentions of keeping the baby, and if she did in the beginning, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. She could have gone to Denver, lived up there for nine or so months, choose a wonderful family to adopt to, no one would be the wiser. Ephram and Andy would never have had their MASSIVE falling out in Season 3.
100%. She never wanted the baby. Ever! I will never feel otherwise. Andy took the fall so it appeared as if dear old Maddie never had any options as she was forced to listen to Andy. BS! And pigs fly! No way! She never wanted the baby! She was considering adoption or abortion, never keeping the baby. Nope. The right thing to do would have been like you said, going to Denver, getting counseling on what her options were, and making a decision. Instead, she made Andy take the fall.

Quote:
But I do think their falling out in Season 3 made them closer in Season 4, but then again, we don't have an alternative
I agree. It did make them closer. Their relationship really evolved after Ephram returned from Europe. It did all work out even better in the end.

Quote:
And having unprotected sex with a fifteen year old?
She was a poor excuse for a human being. She made me sick. Bad enough you have sex with a boy who lost his virginity to you (so gross) but to get pregnant as well.

Quote:
What did she think could happen? Yeah, surprise! A fifteen year old guy's equipment does work rather well.
Lol Seriously.

Quote:
Did she not the she could get pregnant since he was only fifteen or sixteen. That's right, she didn't think. She didn't care that she was screwing up Ephram's life. She was coming between a father and son who were maybe, just maybe finally starting to connect on a level that wasn't garnered by hate on Ephram's side.
Hate her. She was the worst thing to happen to father/son, Ephram in general. She should have apologized endlessly for all the pain and suffering she caused. Not Madison.

Quote:
Join the club lol
LOL I’ve never hated a TV character more as far as affecting a series I cherish so much. She was a walking dark cloud of evil.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-15-2018 at 06:18 PM