View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:22 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I totally see this .

No. The guy is not gay. He has girlfriend. We were discussing that giving too much freedom for the team is not a good idea and that we need to lead them in a way where we say "Why don't we try this instead of that?". Anyway I said that of course I will give the team the freedom to take initiative, but I won't let them do whatever they want. The guy was like so M can slap them and I was like "It would be more like me than him" and the guy was like "M with his blue eyes". It was weird, but the fact that he mentions his blue eyes means that people notice his eyes.
Oh okay, that conversation makes sense. If the guy just came right out and said something about his eyes it would seem kind of weird, lol. Then again I am weird too because I don't notice eyes unless I like the Energy of the person. For me it comes from within and then I notice superficial things. I can't explain it.

Quote:
For sure .

We have definite proof for K. There was a meeting that my ex boss called last year with the jerk, the CTO, P, O, M and K where basically P had prepared a list of 27 points to prove how K did not his job. We doubt that this was a random occurrence or coincidence. Someone prepared K for sure. So I have no doubts that they manipulated P to be against M. Have in mind that P married a co-worker from the other Development team and M was invited to that wedding. O or K were not so it seems a weird change. P also had issues in the past with O.
Interesting. Shady stuff going on for sure.

Quote:
Exactly . It's an excuse for leaders to not lead. No other team in our company adopted this mechanism.
Wow.