View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:53 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Exactly! The hotness is just a plus they can use.
Yep.

Quote:
Either that or something like "Look how smart M is etc". In any case the HR most probably guided her towards M.
They are so dirty, they said something to her.

Quote:
I would not call her beautiful. She has the sexiness going on - slim (like skinny even), clear skin, big enough boobs enough for her body size. So she fits in the mold for sexy woman for our society. Beauty for me is more about energy and presence and in that sense I do not see it in her.

M is not definitely not 6'1 tall, muscular body etc so yeah in that sense I do think that there is difference in looks standard. To be honest it's not just that she tried with him because he is charming and knows how to woe people and make them like him. I mean even today the male co-worker we had discussions commented on M's blue eyes and how noticeable they are. It's how much she tried and persisted that makes me believe that there was something more. You said it yourself. No woman takes rejection and then tries again in the span of 1 month.
A male co-worker mentioned his blue eyes? Is he gay? Otherwise, this seems weird to me, LOL. Definitely her persistence draws a red flag.

Quote:
They have never gotten along super good, but the issue started last year around October so basically around the same time when were the evaluations. I do believe that they manipulated P and turn him against K and M.
Horrible.

Quote:
I am in the middle. I do not think that the process is the worst thing ever, but it's just too complex. I also dislike one of the basic principles behind this process. Basically the general idea of this process is a pull mechanism. So there are queues of tasks and everyone is free to take whatever task they want.

What I dislike about this is a simple fact - most people do not find motivation from themselves. It's external. This pull mechanism gave our ex boss the freedom to not lead and coordinate people because he expects them to take tasks and he does not assign them. The other teams have issues exactly with this.

Now I see a huge queue of 20/30 tasks and I am lost in finding what I want and need. I believe that leaders should push tasks to people. Sure people can take initiative and take tasks on their own, but to expect everyone to do it is unrealistic for me.
I see what you mean. No wonder your ex boss was for this... his lazy a$$ doesn't have to actually lead and work so he can game play and plan manipulation tactics with jerk and HR moron instead.