View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:20 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Definitely . They said themselves that they had the feeling and the hunch which is why they were asking questions about the team performance and efficiency.
Interesting.

Quote:
This is exactly what they wanted to achieve . I am thinking that it's not about her being hot, but more about having people they can trust to always like them. People that would never question them.

I do believe though that they decided to use her hotness to control M. I can't prove that, but it is just hunch I have. It is no wonder that exactly she (that gets along so well with the ex boss) decides to flirt with the guy that openly cannot stand said ex boss. It is just weird.
It makes sense. It is all about control but the hotness is almost the cover, the joke so they don't have to admit the obvious, even to each other.

Very possible they tried to use her to control M. It's possible they told her M found her hot or something so she'd flirt or something like that. You even said she's quite beautiful and M is more or less average looking. Not that she wouldn't go for someone average but you did mention the difference so there could be more to the situation and she was specifically flirting for a professional/game playing reason.

Quote:
P is a bit specific. He loves to take over discussions for long periods of time. He is also a bit more sensitive compared to other people in the team. He is also all for hierarchy and harmony. P disagrees with M's opinion on said ex boss. So when M declared his opinion in front of others, P reported M to me, ex boss and jerk. Naturally there was a meeting between O, P, M, me and the ex boss where P claimed that M had claimed that the team has low efficiency and that M can do those few tasks on his own (which is true btw). P got offended because he interprets this as M telling him that he is not good employee. That part I can't help him with because well P is slower than M and that is just a fact. I won't tell him that of course.

P also has different opinion about ex boss and he disagrees with M. I told him that it's OK, but M and I obviously think differently and we will have to agree to disagree there. And last point (where I think that you will identify with P) is that P thinks that M has no right to discuss said ex boss and how he is doing as a boss with other people behind his back. I told him that he is correct, but both M and I have tried numerous times to discuss it with ex boss and he refused so naturally we found another way.

To each their own though. I just had the first one on one conversation where the guy basically said that he is afraid that P would try to monopolize conversations too much and that we have to find how to control him. For now more people have issues with P than M and that matters the most. I want to keep both but if P asks me to choose between him and M I choose M.

In other news yesterday M was like "You did all of this all alone. I would not be able to do what you did". I told him that he helped because I used him to fulfill my plan and he was like "I know and I am OK with this".
When did this issue between P and M happen? Recently or has this been going on a while?

Quote:
For the previous 2-3 years the architect was working on introducing new process for working in the company. This new process was integrated into a new tool that we started using. The other Development is not happy at all with the new process.
LOL Got it. Which person do you side with here?