View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 10:36 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Good to be back! We're a bit of a disaster zone though, unfortuntely.

I understand what you mean by closing and re-starting empty threads, Jerry. Is it to be expected that only six of twenty or so topics on the Delta board survived (only to be closed since they're empty)? I was under the impression the June '05 back up would take us back to the board and threads as they stood in June '05? As things stand now, there's no sign of our News, FAQs, Intro threads etc; only a few random topics with nothing in them. We appear to have lost everything despite the board's longevity. Sorry to bombard you with questions like this when I know you've got your work cut out for you as is. I'm keen to get on top of whatever probs await and start working to resolve them with my co-mod, Rach, but am about to head off to bed and probably won't be back online till tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully Rach will see this post and know I'm not leaving her in the lurch. Thanks in advance for any feedback you might be able to provide us, and another thanks is in order for yours and Rachel's efforts in keeping us informed this past week.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 04-16-2006 at 10:54 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote