View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:09 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Plus I have also my own goal and tasks to do. I have to choose who I need to do it.

This is true . Those people I understand and sympathize with .

I am in the middle about this. If someone can't identify that has problems I highly doubt that upper management that is not every day into the work would too. Especially when said management does not even live or work in the same country.

I would not call such people wimpy or weak, but I also would not expect someone else to be the knight in shining armor to do all of the work for them - to find the problem, find the ways to fix it and then fix it. There should be some initiative from the people that have issues at some point.
It definitely depends on the office environment and type of business too. What I don't get is why they didn't question the people leaving. I guess that might be HRs job and obviously she's dirty so she'd never say a word. But when there's a pattern of people leaving, you would think you'd investigate if there is a cause.

Your work environment really relies on a group approach too. One aspect cannot work without the other aspect, etc. So you'd think it'd be more obvious where things are breaking down and why. But it probably does start with HR and the higher ups that don't see it day to day would be notified since they'd be less aware. When you have HR with her hands dirty it makes it more difficult.

Yes, some of the employees within the group obviously individually don't help matters when there's no initiative. Then again, HR and ex-boss were hiring that one girl since she was hot and basically isn't the greatest when it comes to production/talent. It's not really her fault she was hired because of something sickening like looks and not because she was the best candidate for the job.

So there's lots of factors.