View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I do kinda wish they had eloped but I want to see the wedding so badly.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quote:
Frank is back and will be doing the wedding.
Yay! I'm glad Frank will be back! I like him with Abigail, but I do kinda have a sweet spot for Henry & Abigail, even though I don't think it will ever happen. She's a good friend to him right now, which is what he needs atm.

Quote:
Jesse and Clara, I like these two but they really need to make up their minds.
Haha I hope that was a one time thing with the "break-up" and they're not gonna be going back & forth. Hopefully, they'll be the next ones we see get married!

Quote:
Jack going to Elizabeth's father, I loved that.
I'm glad he gave his blessing, but I wish he would be more accepting of Jack. Jack is more than twice the man Charles, or any man is, for Elizabeth and I wish her family could see that. I know it's just to add some drama, but when they see the house and how hard Jack works to provide for and care for Elizabeth, they'll (hopefully!) come around!

Quote:
Jack opening up, must have been hard form but I'm glad it happened.
I know this isn't that kind of show, but honestly, the first place my mind went to when Jack wanted to talk to Elizabeth was that he had kissed or slept with someone else. That's what happens on (modern) shows these days. But I knew it wasn't, but that's what I'm used to. Don't know how many other women Jack even came in contact with in the Northern Territories. And let's hope it wouldn't have been another guy! Hehe Anyway, I'm glad Jack opened up to her and I hope they'll be able to move forward.

Quote:
Still no sign or mention of Rip.
Maybe the dog who played him passed away, and they're looking for a replacement, or just completely wrote him off with no explanation, hoping the audience wouldn't notice.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote