View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:42 AM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

it certainly would've been nice if the original actor Ty Panitz had returned, but it can't be helped that the actor himself didn't want to come back. I remember a lot of people initially were unhappy and complained when they replaced the actor, but I actually like the new actor MacIntosh too, I think he did a good job as Parker, it wasn't his fault that Panitz decided to quit acting.

I am disappointed that we saw Parker less and less in later seasons and then he rarely appeared in the last few seasons. I think he only appeared in 1 episode in season 10, and then 1 ep in S11 and that was it, and he completely disappeared in the last season...I wish he had returned for at least 1 episode in the last season, I mean they brought back Zack and even Brennan's ex Sully in S12, so why not Parker too?

And btw is there a thread for the Brennan-Booth family in general? There's a thread for B&B, Booth & Parker and one for Brennan & her brother Russ, but I can't find a thread for the whole B&B family, I think it would be nice to have a thread where we can discuss about this great family as a whole

Last edited by LindaL100; 03-08-2018 at 03:38 PM