View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:49 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
So would Madison have ever told Ephram about the baby had she not bumped into him in NYC?
Great question

I don't think she would have, tbh. Madison could keep the secret as long as she didn't see him, she didn't have to think about him. The boy would be living his life in San Fransisco, Madison in New York and Ephram in Everwood. It was the perfect recipe. She couldn't lie to his face, but considering Madison, I thought he could. I'm glad he found out, it sucks he had to find out this way. But could Andy really have an honest, adult relationship with his adult son knowing that this child is out there without Ephram knowing?

Everyone is flawed in a way, no one is perfect, but to keep an entire person from someone on purpose? Really? I cannot see how Everwood could be true to their Father/Son story with this child being kept a secret. To this day, that decision, is one I cannot forgive from Andy.

That being said, I have a hypothetical question....maybe on our next discussion. What if Julia got pregnant with a third baby and had an abortion and Andy didn't find out about it until after moving the kids to Everwood? Coming from the idea that Julia was basically a single parent because Andy was working all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Right?!?!?! I am shocked! I just stumbled upon it (entered my head) based on talking to Patricia.

Hope we get a good discussion!
awe, thanks! I posted another question above. Hopefully that brings a good discussion too
{EphramAmy}
patricia