View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:08 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
For Stephanie, it wasn't awkward and they weren't hiding anything. Stephanie tried to get along with Andy and that isn't something that is easily done. I see that she could've been really good friends with Delia. She just seemed really nice. I feel bad that we never got a scene where Ephram had officially broken up with her. It's like she was kept waiting at the concert for (if in real time) 11 years
Exactly. The only one who deserved to be treated like crap was Madison since she was just... horrible. It sucks someone as decent as Stephanie didn't get a proper conclusion. We should have witnessed the break up scene. I would have loved seeing Greg as Ephram telling Stephanie he was still in love with Amy. The scene would have been magnificent because Ephram/Amy fans would have been smiling and Ephram would have praised Stephanie at the same time, telling her she deserved to be loved by someone just as decent and terrific as she was. Stephanie might have been a little hurt and disappointed but she was too decent not to understand. I think she'd even thank Ephram for his honesty.

Quote:
I can see her bonding a lot with Andy. She would definitely bond with Andy on an everyday basis. It might even make Ephram just a little bit jealous that Amy has a closer connection to Andy than he does. Oh, what would it be like if Amy and Ephram got pregnant and Andy was going to be a grandpa...for real and not before because of Madisongate.
Would have been awesome! I would have loved seeing the reactions of both Andy and Harold when finding out they were going to be Grandfathers.

What do you think the relationship between Harold and Ephram would be like in the future? Would they get closer?

Quote:
Oh goodness, a crossover between Everwood and Chesapeake Shores. Then I realized the father in both shows....IS THE SAME PERSON! lol It would have to be some alternate reality.
LOL!

Quote:
We all knew that Andy sending Madison away would come back to haunt him, and yeah, it did. He nearly lost Ephram over it. If Ephram isn't as forgiving as he was, he might not have ever talked to Andy ever again. Ephram had a right to be upset. It wasn't just he hid the pregnancy, but Andy knew Ephram had a son out there and planned to never tell him. I know Andy said he wanted to tell him, but honestly, when would he? It had to be Madison to tell Ephram for Ephram to ever find out. Honestly, it was the worst timing. Only thing that would make it worse is if Ephram found out on his wedding day to Amy and Andy was his best man. Hmm...fanfic optinos lol But yeah, I was upset. I felt for Ephram. He finally viewed Andy as more than a father, but his friend, someone he could confide in. He was finally getting his audition at Julliard, he wanted Andy to see him play. That secret, oh my, that wrecked Ephram's world. He had every right to never trust Andy ever again. There's nothing you really say to make that moment better, it was just what it had to be...hurtful.
It was definitely awful. Did you find it out of character for Madison not to tell Ephram and actually listen to Andy considering she never listened to him before? He begged her not to date Ephram and she did. He begged her not to hurt Ephram and she did. She also gets pregnant. She was hired by Andy to take care of his little girl, not to seduce his teenage son. Still makes me sick.

I also wonder how long Madison would have gone without telling Ephram. It seems the only reason she told him was because she bumped into him in NYC, then had the encounter with Andy which pissed her off so she was off to tell Ephram at the worst possible moment. What if they wouldn't have bumped into each other in NYC? Would Madison have ever told Ephram about the baby? I am going to change this to the actual discussion question, haha.

Quote:
I think it would've been really honest and easy at the same time. So for TV magic, I'd add a troubled kid at County High to pull at Bright's strings a little bit to make his and Hannahs' relationship go a bit sour for a little bit.
LOL Love it!