View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 12:47 AM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I didn't mind Stephanie either. Then again, she was a million times better than Madison so she's going to look really exceptional as a result. I wouldn't have minded Ephram dating a Stephanie-type in season 2. We could have handled it because she was decent yet they wouldn't have amounted to anything significant because Ephram was still in love with Amy. A Stephanie-type is season 2 (without a pregnancy!) would have been ideal.
For Stephanie, it wasn't awkward and they weren't hiding anything. Stephanie tried to get along with Andy and that isn't something that is easily done. I see that she could've been really good friends with Delia. She just seemed really nice. I feel bad that we never got a scene where Ephram had officially broken up with her. It's like she was kept waiting at the concert for (if in real time) 11 years

Quote:
Amy would be his daughter-in-law. It would have been great. We know Amy/Andy got close while Ephram was in NYC too which was phenomenal given where they were at after Colin's death. It would have been nice evolution for them.
I can see her bonding a lot with Andy. She would definitely bond with Andy on an everyday basis. It might even make Ephram just a little bit jealous that Amy has a closer connection to Andy than he does. Oh, what would it be like if Amy and Ephram got pregnant and Andy was going to be a grandpa...for real and not before because of Madisongate.

Quote:
She could maybe do corporate law, more about pushing papers or hey, bringing this to Chesapeake Shores... something Connor is getting into.
Oh goodness, a crossover between Everwood and Chesapeake Shores. Then I realized the father in both shows....IS THE SAME PERSON! lol It would have to be some alternate reality.

Quote:
It would have been tough for sure. The good news is when the episodes were airing live, no one was nervous that Ephram/Amy or Ephram/Andy would be destroyed. I remember people just annoyed that that dark cloud kept lingering until that witch showed up in NYC and told Ephram at the worst possible moment. I remember people were upset after it all went down but the good news is we never worried about long term effects. We knew it was just a matter of Madisongate finally exploding. Boy did it ever as we know. We all had each other to complain and go nuts with the intellectual discussion though which was fun.
We all knew that Andy sending Madison away would come back to haunt him, and yeah, it did. He nearly lost Ephram over it. If Ephram isn't as forgiving as he was, he might not have ever talked to Andy ever again. Ephram had a right to be upset. It wasn't just he hid the pregnancy, but Andy knew Ephram had a son out there and planned to never tell him. I know Andy said he wanted to tell him, but honestly, when would he? It had to be Madison to tell Ephram for Ephram to ever find out. Honestly, it was the worst timing. Only thing that would make it worse is if Ephram found out on his wedding day to Amy and Andy was his best man. Hmm...fanfic optinos lol But yeah, I was upset. I felt for Ephram. He finally viewed Andy as more than a father, but his friend, someone he could confide in. He was finally getting his audition at Julliard, he wanted Andy to see him play. That secret, oh my, that wrecked Ephram's world. He had every right to never trust Andy ever again. There's nothing you really say to make that moment better, it was just what it had to be...hurtful.

That would have been great. I could actually totally see it, the two of them having lunch together. They could have gone on vacation to the mountains for skiing and fun since they'd have those months off. As for Hannah as a stay at home mom... hmmm. I think if she didn't have good alternatives for childcare, yes. However, having Rose and Edna around would help this greatly I bet. Plus, if she worked in education, she would have months off in the summer and could go home and check on the kids over the lunch hour, etc. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I think it would've been really honest and easy at the same time. So for TV magic, I'd add a troubled kid at County High to pull at Bright's strings a little bit to make his and Hannahs' relationship go a bit sour for a little bit.
{EphramAmy}
patricia