View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 05:22 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
Honestly, Ephram should have broken up with Stephanie at Delia's party. Bad timing, but you know Ephram has never had good timing.
So true. Ephram had to have known the connection/chemistry with Amy was back big time when they danced together at the party. I know guys can be clueless but he simply couldn't have missed this, lol.

Quote:
He was so attentive to Amy. I know they've always been friends, it's like friendship set on fire when they are romantically involved. He was there for Amy. He never once thought about Stephanie. He knew Amy needed him, he was there. He didn't ask why, he just knew he needed him. That connection would always be there. I don't see him having that connection with anyone else. Yeah, he only was dating Stephanie for a little while, and I think she could've been that girl for him if things were different and Amy wasn't in the picture. I kind of liked Stephanie, she wasn't terrible. I probably would've liked her a lot better if she just dated Topher or something lol
LOL Me too. I love the bold... that is so Ephram/Amy...

I didn't mind Stephanie either. Then again, she was a million times better than Madison so she's going to look really exceptional as a result. I wouldn't have minded Ephram dating a Stephanie-type in season 2. We could have handled it because she was decent yet they wouldn't have amounted to anything significant because Ephram was still in love with Amy. A Stephanie-type is season 2 (without a pregancy!) would have been ideal.

Quote:
Wouldn't it be something if she did actually end up working for Andy after Edna would have retired? (hmm, fanfic options lol) I do really think we didn't get to know A LOT about Amy to really get her passions. We only did get 4 seasons and sometimes characters outside of the Brown family weren't as developed I think, for good reason since the show centered around the family moving to Everwood after the mother suddenly dies.
So true. Amy working for/with Andy would have been awesome because we saw good old Maddie working for Andy and how that worked out. Nope, Amy would be his daughter-in-law. It would have been great. We know Amy/Andy got close while Ephram was in NYC too which was phenomenal given where they were at after Colin's death. It would have been nice evolution for them.

Quote:
She does know how to fight lol I don't know. I know it's Everwood, what kind of law would she do? I just don't see it honestly..but what about being the mayor, like Rose was, after whoever the mayor became to be after Rose wasn't elected office for the next term.
She could maybe do corporate law, more about pushing papers or hey, bringing this to Chesapeake Shores... something Connor is getting into.

Quote:
Taking time off would about kill her lol I think she'd be like Rose. She'd have so much love for children, love everything about them, but be passionate about her career.

She is not a stay put kind of girl, I don't think it's in her nature.
Totally agree.

Quote:
I was thinking about this the other day. Still 10 and some change years later, we are having these intellectual discussions. I'm not sure if waiting a full week for a new episode, damn, I couldn't even wait a few days until the next disc would arrive in the mail from the online dvd place I rented them from originally. I'd cave #withdrawls lol But yes, oh my, the analyzing, the character delayering to figure out. I know I missed out on some insane discussions when Everwood was airing. But honestly, do I really think I'd want to be around during Madison gate? I'm fairly passionately against it, I'd rip that poor girl to shreds lol
It would have been tough for sure. The good news is when the episodes were airing live, no one was nervous that Ephram/Amy or Ephram/Andy would be destroyed. I remember people just annoyed that that dark cloud kept lingering until that witch showed up in NYC and told Ephram at the worst possible moment. I remember people were upset after it all went down but the good news is we never worried about long term effects. We knew it was just a matter of Madisongate finally exploding. Boy did it ever as we know. We all had each other to complain and go nuts with the intellectual discussion though which was fun.

Quote:
Bright can read people read people really well. He knows how far to push to get a reaction instead of a shut down. That I think he gets from both parents. Just to know that Bright realizes that everyday he would be doing a good thing. Bright always struggled with knowing he was doing the right thing. He wondered what the right thing was to do, questioning himself. You know, hot teacher award would so totally go to him, even if he wasn't a teacher lol
So true.

Quote:
Michelle do you see April as a stay at home mom, just curious. Her and Bright would certainly have children but April would want a career as well. Would it be too cute, even on Everwood standards, if Hannah ended up being an English teacher and Bright was the school counselor?
That would have been great. I could actually totally see it, the two of them having lunch together. They could have gone on vacation to the mountains for skiing and fun since they'd have those months off. As for Hannah as a stay at home mom... hmmm. I think if she didn't have good alternatives for childcare, yes. However, having Rose and Edna around would help this greatly I bet. Plus, if she worked in education, she would have months off in the summer and could go home and check on the kids over the lunch hour, etc. What do you think?