View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

I want to see what lead us to that scene in her storeroom - where she shot him. The problem is, they’re not going to have Rumple recap what happened during Rumbelle’s life together; the best I think we can hope for is him telling Alice about how Belle always believed in him, etc... and maybe generalities about their relationship, perhaps their time together in the EF. Just give me a few lines and I’ll be happy.

http://freyamikaelsson.tumblr.com/po...dice-disbelief

I’m crying, this is so beautiful. Belle is so proud of Rumple, so happy for him, because she knows how wounded he is, how much he’s always believed himself to be a monster, to be unworthy of love. She knows that this can be a new start for him, that he can believe that he was a good man - and has always been one, deep inside. He’s not sure what the news of his being the Savior means - but BELLE does….I love how he looks to her for guidance and strength, and she gives it to him. Em and Bobby were brilliant here, as always.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-25-2018 at 05:21 PM