View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:21 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickering love (View Post)
hope you guys are having a good weekend!
Hi, Katie! No, my weekend is like all the others, I'm at work and it's chilly and rainy. But thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
True haha, that's good and it would be awesome for you if they do.

I would assume so since we are better at the Summer Olympics than the winter ones.
Hi, Sam!

Well, I'm hoping. I'm just gonna watch what the Flyers do. They just beat the Ottawa Senators and are now in 2nd place in the Metropolitan Division!

And yeah, Australia is more of a summer place. I hope you guys do well in Tokyo. Do you have any plans during the summer months, which are your winter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It is good that you are feeling better.

So, what does it take for you to get a point?

The roommate is just being ridiculous with the dishes, and he puts sheets on his chair. I washed those sheets, and left them there on the love seat. This was 2 weeks ago, and he still hasn't folded them.
Hi, Mary! I'm trying to get better, but I'm still not all the way there. I think by next week I should be.

Well, a no-call, no-show gets you a point, or if you call out without any protected sick time. But usually the only points I got were for lateness. The most I had was 1.5.

You really should talk with that roommate, because he seems like he's taking advantage of you. Between you and your BF you need to let him know that he has to pull his own weight.

I'm glad you agree with me about overnight shift. I guess it's okay for some people, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm happy I'm working during the day now.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-24-2018 at 08:08 PM