View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:35 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I did, but I was really young and tired because my mom would watch it when she woke me up for school in the morning. But Faith only had recurring and guest roles, there was never much time for anything to happen. Maybe it had to do with Eliza's schedule??
If you ever watched it again, you might see things a bit differently. lol

Angel was the ONLY one who stayed by Faith side after all the terrible things she did. He got everyone upset including his main love Buffy. When it came to fixing Faith soul, he choose Faith over Buffy.... even told her to leave his city.
It was actually one of the biggest arguments he had with Buffy. And he got one of his employees, Wes upset as well....

But there is no one besides probably the Mayor who cared more about Faith than he did and he didn't care for who was judgmental about it as well. '

Faith mission was to get Angel to hate her but he never could, even when she try to completely drive him to, he just couldn't and he KNEW that Faith wanted to die.

I feel in general the writers never had a long term story for Faith more than anything but Faith was a much better written character on Angel... which is why I loved on her on the Angel series over the Buffy series....

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote