View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Next week, the 28th of February is the 35th anniversary of the finale...

Hollywood Reporter did a feature on it, they talk to some of the surviving cast and creators and talk about some of the behind of the scenes stuff, and favorite episodes...

A fun read...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...-shows-1086322

Margaret definitely grew as a character once she broke it off, and given she stayed for the full 11 years. It had to happen. From the feature, it sounds like the actress was tired of Hot Lips and Frank, and the show agreed and went a new way with her...

I wonder if the show were to be done today, would the show have been pressured to put Hawkeye and Margaret together. In the actual show, you could tell they probably had feelings for each other... but they knew it wasn't wise after their "fling"... And as a result they developed a great friendship. I still wonder if they saw each other after the war.

You really saw how Hawkeye came to respect Margret, and visa versa.

Definitely the first three years with Henry and Trapper. You saw Henry really wasn't the right commander but everyone loved him, even if he was easy to pull one over on. I loved Henry and Radar's relationship.

And yet when Potter came, the show managed to find a new level. It showed the insanity of war, but also how it affects people who stay and work there...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote