View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:14 AM
The Shadow Strikes
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I still think the person DOING the sexual crimes is, at the end of the day, the most responsible. I think they are more responsible than their wives.
Ok, but what if we reverse the genders. Forget statistics. Let's just say that news breaks in 5 minutes, of a powerful woman that is a sexual predator. It turns out that her husband knew. Does he avoid the blame, just because he isn't the one doing the preying?

Quote:
I think Harvey Weinstein is more culpable than Matt Damon, who is not good by any stretch of the imagination for calling journalists to kill stories about Weinstein.
If Damon knew what Weinstein was like, then it isn't a matter of being "more culpable", he is culpable by association. Forget the semantics of "oh this person wasn't doing the rapeing".

Quote:
If Trump had been literally just about anyone else, there'd probably be a better argument about Bill Clinton. But he is a man accused of assaulting and harassing numerous women. He's been accused of rape on three separate occasions- brutal rapes at that.
Which one are you talking about there?