View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 04:09 PM
The Shadow Strikes
Extreme Fan

Oh look, our old fried presumption has entered the room. Well, you know what they say about presumption...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
So you're saying you think being the wife of a man accused of sexual misconduct is worse than being the man actually accused of sexual misconduct.
I think what you mean to ask is:

So you're saying you think being the wife of a man accused of sexual misconduct, that helped to surpress the allegations is worse than being the man actually accused of sexual misconduct?

They're as bad as each other. Interesting how you conveniently overlooked my mention of the supression of the allegations. Kind of like how the "pussy grab" tape only came to light when it could be used as ammo. If he had never ran for presidency, that tape would not have come out. What he said was tasteless to say the least, i'll say it again, what he said was tasteless to say the least, but the timing of it being made public wasn't an accident.

Next...

Quote:
You think Hillary is MORE culpable of what her husband did than Trump is of actually assaulting women himself.
She is culpable by association. She tried to supess the allegatinos.

Next....

Quote:
To be be clear. You think it's worse to be a man with no political experience, who has run multiple businesses into the ground, who is a known pathological liar, and who himself has been accused of assaulting over a dozen women, than it is to be a woman with a LOT of political experience whose husband has been accused of assault and harassment.
Ah, now we have gender politics. If it is so clear, then please point out exactly where I said that. No snipping posts, no taking out of context, I am interested in seeing exactly where I said this. So are YOU saying that as long as someone have a LOT of political experience, they could have committed any crime, no matter how sick? It appears that way, as you have dodged around my mentioning of the allegations and have replied with "but Hillary has a lot of political experience".

Quote:
Neither situation is perfect, to be clear.
That we can agree on.

Quote:
But I'm pretty taken aback that you literally think it's worse to be the wife than to be the actual sexual predator.
Oh, now why did you have to do that? We actually just agreed on something. I don't think the wife of a sexual predator is worse than an actual predator. I think that the wife of a sexual predator that knew about her husband, and helped to cover it up, is as bad as the sexual predator.

Quote:
Do you think Melania is more culpable than Trump for Trump's actions? Considering she's been caught in more than one lie? I don't think that.
If Trump is a sexual predator, AND Melania knows, then yes. If Trump is a sexual predator, is destroying women's lives, and IF Melania knows, then why should Melania not be held accountable for he inactions. She could speak up, and save those womens lives from being destroyed by a monster. Not unlike Hollywood and Weinstein. They all came out giving oscar worthy performances acting shocked (such as Meryl Streep, when she isn't applauding Roman Polanksi, like a performing seal at a circus). Bull. They knew. They just didn't give a ****. It wasn't their mother, aunt, sister, daughter, so it wasn't their problem. They let someone else speak up, and either look a loon, or have their career terminally damaged.