View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:28 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie (View Post)
Well, it didn't occur to me before but it makes sense But I think that even if Kylo wasn't so attached to the saber, she would have wanted it back. It's her weapon after all.

There are theories that she wanted the saber, because she wanted to hurt him with it. But I don't think she wanted to fight him. I think that the sole reason for that could be that she just wanted the saber back and that's all.

One of the biggest moments from the TFA forest scene was Kylo's "THAT LIGHTSABER... IT BELONGS TO ME" and I thought of that immediately when Rey reached for it back in the throne room I hate that it's a form of rejection but I choose to think of it as Rey not wanting to give him a straight answer to joining him because she's too hurt about the fact that he refused to help the Resistance.

Quote:
I have no idea since I started visiting Tumblr regularly only after TLJ and Reylo

Tumblr is something that I lacked interest in until recently I've been on it for years and followed a Han/Leia account but my interest has increased ten-fold since these Reylo scenes happened
Skam Italia icon
Gwen