View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:19 AM
Foxie
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Tereza, I always felt this was a huge reason why Rey took the saber back. Let's remember that the last time Ben was trying to take ownership of the blue saber, it was the TFA forest scene - and Rey will recall that Kylo hurt Finn pretty bad at that point. In fact, I'm surprised that more people forget to link it with that scene. It represents Kylo's arrogance in believing that he deserves the saber because it is his birthright.
Well, it didn't occur to me before but it makes sense But I think that even if Kylo wasn't so attached to the saber, she would have wanted it back. It's her weapon after all.

There are theories that she wanted the saber, because she wanted to hurt him with it. But I don't think she wanted to fight him. I think that the sole reason for that could be that she just wanted the saber back and that's all.

Quote:
Wow 10 consecutive tumblr weeks That's huge. I wonder if any other couple has had such a long running streak? Yay for Reylo

I have no idea since I started visiting Tumblr regularly only after TLJ and Reylo

Icon Credit