View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I’ve got 1 more episode plus tonights and I am caught up!

Brandi and Ari are kind of dumb. Now they want Shannon out? Why didn’t they just vote out James last week? I don’t get it lol.

I don’t think Ross should have tried to get out Shannon. He’s in a good spot with her right now and will be safe for a few weeks at least. So I am glad he didn’t make that move. It seems that it was mostly Keisha’s decision which is a bummer because they could have still gotten rid of Shannon, and Keisha could have just self evicted. But maybe there is a thing in the contract where if they self evict they don’t get money or something? Anyways, not sad to see her go really, she was kind of annoying.

Shannon just CANT lose. She can’t NOT compete. She has to be the best. I think she’d rather get evicted for being a strong player than come off looking weak. Which is why she is such a target. Its sort of her own fault for playing so hard.

I am not the biggest fan of Brandi but I do like the other three in the Marissa/Ari/Ross alliance so I hope that sticks. At least Ari made a big move. But I also don’t mind James and Shannon. I did find it sort of annoying when Shannon was crying saying the house was against her. Like, what? No, she had an alliance the whole time. But I still like her so I kinda hope she gets Veto just to stick it to them lol.