View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 02:56 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Brooke had a miracle baby. Yeah, that was probably the only redeeming thing about the end of the series post Season 6. So Brooke got married, big deal, we knew it was gonna happen anyway after the Season 6 finale. I hated that Brooke used Haley as her BFF and not even a mention of Peyton. I blame that on the ******* of you know who I'm talking about. I believe if things were different, we'd have Chad and Hilarie through Season 9. Hilarie couldn't go back and why should she have to. She fulfilled her contract and was away from that monster. It would be insane to expect her back. A l ot of people, including me, were upset with her for not returning for one episode, but not realizing what was going on. I'm happy she didn't return. She owes OTH not a damn thing. She left with her dignity which is probably a lot more then someone women in this business leave with.
From what I've read about that, Brooke/Julian adopting would have been much better to see and a lot more original too.
It sucks that Mark's behavior got so bad that got to an point that Hilarie had to leave the show to get out of that situation. Do you look out Chad's department differently now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I don't know, I think Chris Keller had a lot more value to him, honestly lol

But maybe that was Mark putting his real personality into a character. Chris Keller could be shady sometimes
Fair enough and he definitely had some moments that showed he cared about people and all.

I think that character was Mouth, since Mark himself said he was most like Mouth back in his HS days.