View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Paradise
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Oh yes, Dawson is my favorite character on the show. He's the one I related to the most, being an introverted, romantic teenager. I also think he's more unique than the other males on the show, you don't see a lot of characters like Dawson on television and I've never understood the hate. Honestly I think most of that is based on s3 where he was written out of character most of the season. Thanks for warning me to stay away from the Dawson tag since people don't realize anti stuff doesn't belong in appreciation tags.
That's such an excellent point. They don't write very many admirable, heart of gold, romantic teenage boys. Why I don't know, but that makes Dawson even more precious. And you're welcome for the warning about the hate under his tag on Tumblr. My goodness. I'm hoping to add some Dawson love in wherever I can because he's wonderful.

Anyone have any D/Jer quotes said by either the cast or crew? If so, please share. ♥️

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote