View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:33 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Final Season Spoilers — LGBT Romance, Nymphs | TVLine
Quote:
Can you tease anything about Once Upon a Time‘s LGBT romance? —Jadis
Coming off the midseason finale’s reveal that said romance is between Not-Just-of-Wonderland’s Alice and Zelena’s daughter Robin, we will “absolutely” learn how it came to be, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “You’re going to see how they met, how they fell in love…. We’re going to show the entire relationship,” he assures. “We just wanted to do a time jump and then fill it out in the second half of the season (arriving Friday, March 2).”

Anything new on the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 7? —Rachel
As in, the second half of what is now Once‘s final season…? When I saw Mekia Cox at TCA, she previews the introduction of Tiana’s Prince Naveen, who apparently will pop up in Hyperion Heights (played by Beyond‘s Jeff Pierre). “There are some people that Sabine meets that might be familiar to the fans of Princess Tiana’s story — one in particular, who’s a love interest,” she teased. Similarly, Dr. Facilier (played by Daniel Francis) will be resurfacing with a cursed identity of his own. “It’s fitting, I’ll say that!” Cox teased of the soothsayer’s Hyperion Heights vocation. “I really like what they’ve done with his character. I think everyone will be pleased to see what he’s up to.” Bonus scoop: Episode 19, which is titled “Flower Child,” will feature a group of wood nymphs, the leader of which has a daughter who is anxious to explore the human world.