View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:42 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
This was the schedule of the idiot I knew:

Arrived to work 7ish...
Break room with others until 8.
Work until 9.
Another Break from 9-10 or 11
Work until noon
Two full hour lunch from noon-2
Meeting from 2-4
Leave around 4

Granted, she was having affairs with two different men which could account for longer breaks but I couldn’t believe how she totalled only 25% approximately of actual work a day. And she was a software engineer who supposedly was higher up in her company. She had a boss who was so perverted I couldn’t believe what he pulled on a daily basis along with several male coworkers just as perverted and bizarre. Such a weird scenario all around. One that I couldn’t believe each day. I’d be on chat with her all day long usually shocked or weirded out but these bizarre happenings.
Wow, that's unbelievable!

Your description of that idiot's day reminds me of this scene from the movie Office Space:

That movie was such a perfect parody of what it's like to work in an office, and so much of it was so dead on.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy