View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:03 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
It's something that takes time to resolve fully. French like this process, we do not like it. And it takes time for them to get used to the idea that we would not follow it . However I really am patient person and work long to achieve stuff so as long as I know that we are working on it, we are OK.

Plus we now semi follow the process. Like we go to only one demo meeting per 2 weeks. We used to have daily meetings with them and now we skip this part.
I think the French just want to sit in meetings all day long without having to work, lol.

This was the schedule of the idiot I knew:

Arrived to work 7ish...
Break room with others until 8.
Work until 9.
Another Break from 9-10 or 11
Work until noon
Two full hour lunch from noon-2
Meeting from 2-4
Leave around 4

Granted, she was having affairs with two different men which could account for longer breaks but I couldn’t believe how she totalled only 25% approximately of actual work a day. And she was a software engineer who supposedly was higher up in her company. She had a boss who was so perverted I couldn’t believe what he pulled on a daily basis along with several male coworkers just as perverted and bizarre. Such a weird scenario all around. One that I couldn’t believe each day. I’d be on chat with her all day long usually shocked or weirded out but these bizarre happenings.