View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
There is a clothing site that often pops up online that I was fooled into buying from once. The clothing looks so awesome in the photos and the price is right.
Well...it turned out that the merchandise and company are Chinese and they think everyone is super tiny like most people from China. What I ordered couldn't even fit a 10 year old, and the kicker is...you have to mail it back to China to get any kind of refund so it's not worth it. Added to the size was the fact that the fabric was so poor....looked like a rag! Boy...it looked so great in the photo!
After the fact (Something I should have done before purchasing the item) I checked the buyers' reviews. It was unanimous: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. THE SIZES ARE OFF...THE FABRIC IS **** AND YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND!

Lesson learned!
We ordered a remote control for one of our old VCR/DVD Combos from E-Bay and it came from China and it didn't work, and when I tried to contact the company they basically blew me off and said that I would have to send it back to China at my expense and E-Bay was no help. We ended up finding a remote control at a local VCR Repair Shop that worked. Like you said Betty, lesson learned.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy