View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:30 PM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
This was so much FUN. And such an honor! I wish I had more to add or something clever to say but I just get a big ol’ smile looking at this photo, remembering this day. Josh is just the coolest and I’m so excited he’s Cable. And now you’ve seen him in action and all of you are excited too. Thank you to all of you across social media that poured out your love for DP2 yesterday! I’ll forever be thankful for whatever convergence of events that occurred to make all of this possible. Man, Ryan as Deadpool and Josh as Cable. That’s a pair of leading men! #robliefeld #cable #deadpool #xforce #marvel #robliefeldcreations

Quote:
This is what 100 years of awesome looks like! BOOM! The half century club just got a whole lot cooler!! Just wait until the 200 years of awesome photo! #BROLINaisaance #cable #deadpool #50 #fifty #50yearsold p.s. I had to give that cool glove back!
Deadpool Creator Shares Another BTS Pic To Honor Josh Brolin's Birthday

Quote:
Happy Birthday, Bright Eye. You don’t taste a day over 40.
Ryan Reynolds Trolls 'Deadpool 2' Co-Star Josh Brolin With Birthday Message | Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
“My friend Chris Cornell was committed to helping children and refugees” -
Josh Brolin #KeepThePromise
The last one doesn't have anything to do with the movie. Only posting it because it involves Josh Brolin and he doesn't have a thread yet.

Last edited by LightYears; 02-12-2018 at 11:53 PM