View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:43 AM
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Snow started again tonight, the roads are lethal. What did you do in your chill time? Did you watch anything?

And it was good thank you. I’ve barely slept all weekend, but went for a meal Saturday and today spent the day booking events for the Lake District this week. We’ve found a castle to visit and a few museums. And then also made a list of places to visit in London again. Going away for my birthday week. Admins are gonna hate me for being off three times in the space of 7 weeks.
Saw your IG Story and it was a lot... And that I can imagine... They cant be fun... Didnt do that much really... Just trying to stay warm and watched some TV or dvd...

Good to hear... Haha, then you must be a bit beat or maybe not... That sounds really exciting and really hope you guys have lots of fun and take some pictures... That sounds really amazing and not bad things to be seeing... What are you gonna see in London...?
That you are... Just like that last time... Where are you going for the whole week for your bday...? Haha, probably, but then again what can you do...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥