View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:01 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks ! I hope so too! I obviously have lots of support from Germany which is really cool.

M overheard conversation between the other architect (not the jerk) and the boss. Apparently the CTO had called the architect and had told him that this unacceptable. The CTO had to prepare today for presentation tomorrow and trust me the last thing he needed was this.

As for my boss he might have wanted to smooth things over, but honestly I do not trust him. Honestly I was willing to forget Thursday afternoon, even Friday, but once I heard about the complaint there was no going back for me. He crossed the line there.

Btw he withdrew the complaint today. The manager sent me picture of this.
Yeah, that's what I said up thread about his Cancer sign reacting very quickly/emotionally. It doesn't surprise me. I think he does want to try and work something out with you. He's an idiot, uses gender with you at times in an inappropriate way (although I think it's because he doesn't know how to "control" your reactions) but a part of me feels sorry for him. He is being controlled by the other two. He also reacts harshly because he doesn't have the emotional control. I don't think he's some devious man who's cruel. I think he's a third slightly misunderstood, a third idiot, and another third being controlled.

Hopefully a resolution comes soon. Who knows, maybe things needed to crash in order to provide a more comfortable office environment in the future.