View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:19 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Regarding Super Bowl... my sister is having us over.

Considering I’m bummed the Minnesota Vikings aren’t in the Super Bowl (since the game is here in Minneapolis) I’m kind of distant as far as caring about who wins. I’m not a fan of either team but will have to pull for the Patriots. Tom Brady’s family is from Minnesota and he spent many summers here so it’s a cool story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah we will see. We might need to employ long term plan. Apparently the ex boss is still communicating with my friend so she knows stuff about the HR too. She hates the HR so she is totally down in getting the HR down.

She thinks that the HR is manipulating both the idiot and my boss. Just in different way. She manipulates my boss by using his fear. And she manipulates the idiot by telling him that he is the best making him feel superior to everyone else.

Her theory might be right.
That’s precisely what I intuitively picked up and stated as much up thread. I said HR is the leader of the trio. She is the big bad. She’s manipulating them separately but calls the shots as a unit... cleverly, without them even realizing it. She comes across as a whole to everyone as innocent but it’s all an act. She’s smarter than she appears.