View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 08:48 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Anyways, I finally watched and it just made me love both Devon and Conrad so much. They really have the purest of hearts.
They really do. They have different personalities but you said it... purest of hearts they both have.

Quote:
I also found that race Mina did as shocking and hilarious.
I rewatched three times and laughed so much. Such a great scene because it's just so weird but comedic at the same time. LOL I really love this character.

Quote:
Atleast with Bell, he is having trouble coming to terms with his illness. He needs to step back from surgeries and just admit that his time being a surgeon is over. I think he is much better with administration at this point.
Yes, like I said up thread... sure it's tough to put away the scalpel, but it's not like he has to completely step away from medicine. He's an expert at reading scans/studying histories, and figuring out how to best operate. In fact, this is a vital part to the process and he can slide into this area immediately. Then he can give his cases to the correct surgeons like Mina. I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen which will force him to step down. Depending on how bad the mistake is, consulting might not even be an option.