View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:50 AM
SannraB
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
What I have really noticed about this season is how much more layed back Mulder is and his focus is now on Scully as opposed to having his own agenda. It's quite fascinating really that this show began based on Mulders journey to find 'the truth' but now, to me anyway, it's about Scully's journey, and has been since she was abducted early on.
Yes that's something I recognized too. That's what I meant with h'e is totally focued on Scully'. Maybe that came with getting older and the time they were separated. Unfortunately we still don't know what happened past then. Of course Mulder is still searching for the truth and he'll always stay that way but he isn't ready to pay the price anymore. I have the feeling that Scully is the most important thing in his life now and he knows that he must be patient with her and that this is the only way she'll come back to him. The moment she said: "Can you hold me?" must have been a great release for him. I'm just a bit worried for he tends to burry his emotions deep inside to be there for Scully, but Wlliam is also his son...