View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 10:24 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Beware, not sure how spoilery this is, but I don’t think I’m giving too much details.

Oh man, lots of feels in that episode! (no, I didn’t cry, )

This episode does kind of make me more interested in William’s story about what his purpose is. He has a reallllly dangerous power, being able to make people see what he wants them to see.

About Mulder going by ‘Bob’ at the coffee shop cause he doesn’t want to explain the ‘Fox’ thing. Just accept it, Mulder, your name is Fox, be the foxy Fox you are, Fox!

Ugh, Gillian Anderson breaks my heart again whenever Scully cries, ever since Irresistible aired! ugh, I know just ugh, all the mother guilt spilled out, very heartfelt and heart wrenching, and I’m just glad things turned out that by the end there was that magical moment where both Mulder and Scully has that realization of who they were talking too, and again, GA was perfect with that look on her face. That miraculous soft smile of realization.

I had a stupid moment where I was thinking “she has won an Emmy, right?’ And then a second later my brain answered ‘yeah dummy, she got Best Actress for The X-Files during 4th season??” Well, she could still do that again!

I saw the volcano I live near in the background of that ship!