View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 07:30 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Yeah but she could have been a distant cousin is what I'm saying.

Well, I mean it's more than a hobby, it's a way to make money. Maybe he and Penelope can exchange notes. As for the landlord, that's not unbelievable or that he was behind on rent or something. I mean Chic would have had to had known that Betty would stop by to stage this scenario and then he would have had to have been sure that she'd use the pepper spray and not just run off. So while I still have my doubts that he's the real Chic/really Betty's brother, I don't think that was a lie. After finishing the episode, I think Hal has doubts about his paternity hence him not going to the first family outing.

I'm really confused why Jughead is zero-ing in so much on Hiram to be honest. I mean, he must understand through everything that happened to his father and to Fred, plus Hiram getting out of prison so quickly that it's next to impossible to bring him down. I don't understand why he doesn't focus more on things that he may possibly influence like the town's opinion on Mayor McCoy. I mean she closed the school (and effectively is complicient with Hiram).

Yeah, I don't know... Agent Adams should have recruited someone smarter... like Cheryl.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").