View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 05:50 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

It's been a while since I watched S1 (so I may not remember every detail correctly) but for example like Kate. Part of Carlos's plan was to get Kate to the Twister and apparently did everything he could to get her there. Apparently her being there was super important. Later she almost gets sacrificed and it was to appease the higher ups (so to speak ) so SP could leave the Twister. But clearly Kate being sacrificed wasn't necessary as it didn't happen. So if it wasn't really needed why was it so important she be there?

And did Carlos want the Geckos and Fullers to meet? And if so how did he really make that happen? I mean he was moving a lot of pieces on the board but how did he know the Fullers and the Geckos would stop at the Dew Drop End?

Also why I believe it was all fated for the Geckos and the Fullers (mainly Seth/Kate/Richie) to have met. Carlos did a lot but I don't think it was all him. Especially when thinking about what happens to Kate at the end of S2 and throughout S3. But while I do believe fate played a part I still wish they had went more into all this.