View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 03:29 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Finally got all caught up!

Krystal is a mess and really needs to go soon. The preview for next week looks intense, but previews are always misleading.

I don’t get why Marikh is still there... She’s had no interaction with Arie and seems to just be the “pretty one” that’s being kept around, except her nose is GINORMOUS and is really distracting. And what was up with the “glam-sham” thing with Chelsea? What is that, even? I didn’t see the whole thing, because my DVR cut-off, so IDK if I missed anything else about that.

Chelsea I actually don’t mind that much anymore, but maybe things will change after we see her one-on-one date next week.

Bekah M. & Arie defintely seem to have the most chemistry, physical attraction, etc. out of all the other girls (right now), but 22 is super young, but I don’t think that should define their relationship or stop Arie from moving forward with his relationship with her... My mom was 22 when she got married, but things were a lot different 40 years ago and my dad was 22, as well. One of my old church pastors & his wife are 13 years apart. She was 23 when they got married and are still married 20 years later, so you can’t really base a relationship off of an age, but I do get Arie’s hesitation, but am glad he’s at least giving her a chance.

The Bachelor’s Bekah M. Responds to People Who Have an Issue With Her Age

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street