View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 01:04 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

hmm... does nobody want to celebrate?

Here my little dedication:

It was shortly after the 400k celebration that I joined that board, and we took off with posts since then only a few months later we hit 425k and it was my first big celebration with all the new online friends I found.. I can't believe, that we now hit 600k time and post counts just flew by, and online frineds became real live friends and online family I'm so glad to be a part of it and that this amazing show makes things like that happen and real

I'm happy to be a moderator of that wonderful board and have two of the best comods, Deborah and Denise I know and a lot of helpers when one of us isn't available like Vicki or Christine, who also make this board vivid and alive

It also makes me really happy to have found friends all over the world who keep in contact even with time differences it is possible to talk to each other in real time as much as possible and it makes us feel like the world is just a little closer together. especially when we try to find a time to watch something toggether in real time and we all put effort in finding the right time, which means for some of us to stay or get up late or early

We really are a great team so off to the next 100k Team-QaF

without us being together this celebation wouldn't be possible

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote