View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 02:50 PM
MissCongeniality2003
Loyal Fan

Hey Sock Monkeys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Angela I agree...I liked the Rooney episode, and I still want to know why Luke gets to be a regular and Anna doesn't cause to me, well I just thought Anna was much more controversial and I dunno but it seemed to me that she had a bigger fan base...so I'm wondering whats up w/ the writers for not offering Samaire a regular contract and having her turn to other scripts...evil i tell ya...

Oh and I don't think the door is totally closed on Samaire coming back, so I'm not going to lose faith on that cause I really want her to come back and I know I'm not alone. Life does exist out of fanforum, and I know a lot of people who love Anna, and the writers can't keep us hanging w/ the last conversations of The Goodbye Girl.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote